|battleworldmod (battleworldmod) wrote,|
@ 2015-11-04 01:42:00
How this works is pretty simple. The universe is going to be build outwards by player participation and activity.
A player can spend points that they gain from activity to request things. They can be personal things, or they can be larger things that impact the game. Like, a floor with a pool on it, or a Starbucks that Billy will then build into the dorm. As things go, the kinds of additions that'll be accepted will become more and more elaborate.
- 30 Points (Open Thread)
- 30 Points (Closed Thread)
- 25 Points (Starting a Open Network Post)
- 20 Points (Starting a Closed Network Post)
- 10 Points (Comments)
Each month the activity sheet will be posted in the OC Community. Add your links to tally your points. Points carry over each month, and they'll be deducted based on what you request. There is no minimum required to per character. But players must have at least 100 points per month to remain in the game.
- 30 Points - Small Personal Item (Pet, books, weapon, type of food)
- 40 Points - Medium Personal Item (small car/motorcycle, furniture)
- 50 Points - Large Personal Item (large weapon, moving dorms)
- 100 Points - Add a recreation floor to the dorms (Games room, restaurant, pool)
- 200 Points - Add a connecting building (library, store)
- 400 Points - Add a specialized building (Stark Tower, Skyhold)